Green sea moss is high in Chlorophyll, the pigment which gives plants their natural green color and therefore contains all the health benefits associated with Chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is a super potent nutrient-dense antioxidant which:
- Enhances overall well-being
- Oxygenates the body
- Helps boost energy levels
- Helps build the blood
- Increases cellular energy production thus increasing energy levels
- Protects the liver and improves liver detoxification
- Promotes cleansing and detoxification of the body
- Boosts the immune system
- Is anti-inflammatory and fights oxidative stress
- Prevents chronic diseases such as heart disease and diabetes
- Helps fight cancer
- Promotes beautiful glowing skin and helps heal the skin,
- Helps with weight loss,
- Is anti-aging
Sea Moss contains many of the minerals needed for the body to thrive and be in optimal health! Sea Moss is an immune booster and is ideal for protection from colds, and diseases live Covid-19 which affect the immune system.
Sea Moss is also an effective aphrodisiac that Caribbean men have sworn by for centuries. It also promotes fertility and contains a host of other health benefits such as:
1. It helps improve anemia because of its high iron content.
2. It increases energy and endurance.
3. It helps improve thyroid issues.
4. It reduces congestion and helps with respiratory issues such as colds, flu and chest congestion.
5. It’s excellent for post-workout recovery.
6. It boosts the immune system.
7. It’s nature’s collagen! It has anti-aging properties, improves cell growth, and promotes collagen production. It gives your skin a healthy glow and helps improve skin conditions like eczema, sunburns, and skin inflammation.
8. It improves metabolism and aids in digestion.
9. It helps with weight loss.
10. It helps to improve depression.
Harvested from the pristine coasts and clear waters of beautiful St. Lucia, our Seamoss is 100% natural and does not contain any additives or preservatives. Our high-grade healing seamoss is rich with an abundance of vital trace minerals and vitamins that help boost immunity, promote good health, and restore the body.
An excellent source of iodine, this superfood boosts metabolism, increases energy level, improves libido, supports bone health, and delivers incredible healthiness and revitalization to skin, hair, and nails.
To preserve its high nutritional value, Life Gardening Tools’ Irish Seamoss is dried naturally in the sun as nature intended and harvested far away from toxic ocean waters or major ports. That's the beauty of St. Lucia!
Because our Irish Seamoss is straight from nature it may vary by look, but rest assured that all our seamoss is the highest grade available on the market.
Benefits of Irish Seamoss:
Provides nearly all minerals needed for your body to thrive
Slow-release carbohydrates deliver long-lasting energy
Excellent for post-workout muscle and joint recovery because of its anti-inflammatory properties
Supports bone health
Improves the health of hair, nails, and skin more effectively than collagen
Contains a rich source of iodine
How to Prepare:
Rinse a handful of seamoss well under cool water and place it in a container with just enough water to cover. Soak for at least four hours.
Tip: To neutralize the taste, squeeze the juice of one lime over the seamoss while soaking.
Remove the seamoss from soaking water and place it in a blender with just enough fresh water to cover it, then blend until it makes a smooth paste. Your seamoss is now ready to be used in your favorite smoothies, teas, desserts, or even face masks! mix
Store in a clean glass jar and refrigerate for up to three weeks.