1 x Hand Pan
1 x Notes Sticker
1 x Pair Drumstick
1 x Carrying Bag
The hand pan drum is a musical instrument in the idiophone class. It is constructed from two half-shells of deep drawn, with a hollow inside and in the shape of a convex lens. The top ("Ding") side has a center 'note' hammered into it and seven or eight 'tone fields' hammered around the center. The bottom ("Gu") is a plain surface that has a rolled hole in the center with a tuned note that can be created when the rim is struck, and our product has 9 pits distributed around it. As one more note, an infinity of possibility. At the bottom of the hand, the dish is a hole called the "Gu" in the edge of the inner roll, which is used for tuning the bass.
1. 13'' hand pan, portable.
2. 15 Notes. D Tone. All notes have excellent resonance vibration.
3. Made of carbon steel, the edge is coated with protecting borders.
4. Coated with paint, anti-corrosion.
5. A carrying bag is included.
6. Suitable for Adult/child beginner.
1. Name: Hand Pan
2. Material: carbon steel
3. Diameter: 13inch
4. Color: Spots Purple/Spots Black/Spots Red/Black/Navy