Sage and Yerba Santa is used for cleansing a person or place in preparation for sacred work or ritual and helps to create a sacred space.
Use Yerba Santa to open the Heart Chakra, promote emotional healing, and to invoke a spiritual connection.
Use Sage to help cleanse a space of stagnant energy, to purify people prior to ritual, or to refresh crystals prior to intention setting and charging.
Known for its earthy and woodsy scent Yerba Santa pairs well with Sage to help create a safe space for emotional cultivation.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Choose small or large when ordering:
How to Use:
- Light the tip of the Sage and Yerba Santa Bundle until it catches aflame (Note: Leave the string on as that will help keep its shape)
- Allow the Sage and Yerba Santa Bundle to stay aflame for 5-15 seconds
- Blow out the flame once 5-15 seconds has passed so you’re left with just the embers and smoke
- Starting from the back of your space and with windows open, walk through your space and with your free hand, feather, or fan, move the smoke coming from the Sage and Yerba Santa Bundle (Alternatively you can also place your Sage and Yerba Santa Bundle onto a heatproof receptacle line with salt to catch the ash instead of holding the Sage and Yerba Santa Bundle)
- Bear in mind, the Sage and Yerba Santa Bundle may stop smoking over time so relight as needed
- Once you have a walk through and smoked your space to your satisfaction, place the Sage and Yerba Santa Bundle onto a heatproof receptacle, if you haven't done so already, to allow it to naturally go out on its own or snuff it out in the salt
- We recommend cleansing your space with the Sage and Yerba Santa Bundle every so often or as needed, depending on your needs and desire
CAUTION: Use with extreme caution. Do not leave burning or smoldering stick unattended. Keep out of reach of children.
- Case of 100 4-inch Yerba Santa smudge sticks
- Approx. 4" length
- Sustainably grown, harvested, and wrapped in USA